Sunday, November 4, 2012

Justin Bieber: Believe Tour

Justin Bieber
Believe Tour
November 2, 2012
KFC Yum! Center
Lousiville, Kentucky

























I had heard from so many different people that Justin puts on an amazing show. Not just "fan girls", but from the guys from Hollywood Ending. The guys from Forever the Sickest Kids. I believed them. Not because I love their music but because I know Justin is a talented guy. I was expecting a lot from this show, and it STILL managed to blow my mind. His show was far better than I had expected. I had an amazing time.
     I would highly suggest seeing him. I know my pictures don't even come close to being as amazing as Justin's photographer, Mike Lerner, but I aim to be just as good as him but still have my differences. I'm proud of the pictures I got even with it being captured with a non professional camera. But like many others, including myself, have said, it's not the gear that makes a good picture. It's the photographer. Hope you enjoy the pictures just as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment